November Consignment Update
We are gearing up for the holiday season. November 1st we will be accepting fall and winter gear, looking to keep the racks full through the shopping season.
Winter jacket issues to check before consigning:
- Check for tissues and dog poop bags in your jacket pockets. We automatically price the item lower if something gross is in the pocket.
- Check zippers. We can still sell an item with a pocket with a zipper issue, but we turn away items with the "main" zipper issues.
- Does the jacket have a hood or liner jacket that is missing? Columbia items are notorious for the removable hood and the zip-out liner. You will get a much higher payout if you have all pieces to your jackets.
It is a great time to consign some winter camping gear. Here is some gear we are looking for:
- 4 season tents
- Down sleeping bags
- Insulated sleeping pads
- Day packs to use snowshoeing and x-country skiing
- Hats, gloves, and winter boots